14 Mar 2013

Winner & Top 3 Ch#41


Good morning all and a warm welcome to our new joiners & followers
Many thanks to those who joined us for the last challenge of
" Lace it up  "
So many fantastic creations made and a pleasure to visit you all.
And so our winner for challenge #41 chosen by random org is
drum roll please.........
No 36 K8 (claimed)
With this fab creation
My youngest granddaughter Zmilla.... <3
Congratulations Kate a fab creation if you email me (Shaz) i can arrange your prize of
$6 of Digi's from Floppy Latte Designs
Please take your winners badge for your blog if you should so wish.
Winners Badge

And so onto our Top 3 chosen by me Shaz and they are drum roll please...............
No 18 Katja
No 66 Beacarona
No 52 Amelia
CB_Birdcage
Ladies, we would be delighted if you would grab our "Top 3" badge to display on your blog - it's so well deserved.
Top 3 Badge
Stunning creations made by all
Our next challenge #42 will be set on 15th March 
so please pop back then and join in the fun with us
Take Care all
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Top 3 position :)

    Hugs from Beacarona aka Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks a bunch for my Top 3 - this means so much to me! I am so proud of my Sparkles badge.
    Congratulations to the other winners too.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete